Personalized Self Appeal Coaching
Many of we women have internalized destructive thoughts and behaviors. It's imperative we challenge these false presumptions and transform our self-limiting ways of thinking about and relating towards ourselves in order to be joyful, empowered, and reach our full potential.
There are many ways to begin building your self appeal from anywhere in the world. A complimentary session* determines your best course for transformation.
During this session, you and Susan will determine the best option for your individual transformation and growth. A personalized program may include phone, in-person, or web-based face-to-face sessions as well as personalized guides for movement. Prices vary depending on location and option(s) chosen and will be discussed during the complimentary session.
Personalized one-to-one Coaching Options:
- Pace Myself: Two 55-minute sessions per month
- Jump Start: Three 55-minute sessions per month
- Fast Track: Four 55-minute sessions per month
- VIP: One or more days of full Self Appeal immersion in-person with Susan dedicated to your Self Appeal transformation. In-depth discussion and analysis done beforehand to develop your personalized plan for optimum results.
Self Appeal Coaching with Susan Bremer O'Neill, a certified coach, helps you become more confident and self-assured by:
- validating your fears, concerns, and experience. If you truly want to move forward, you have to begin where you are. Susan will hear, acknowledge, value, accept, and respect your life as it is today as well as how it's been in the past. She'll mentor and assist you to do the same so you feel ready and able to move forward.
- giving you permission to be whole. We're multi-faceted women with depth and interests that are as unique to us as each blade of grass is on the earth. Unfortunately, our innate creativity and sensuality stays buttoned up inside as we strive to be responsible adults. Tuning inward integrates all parts of ourselves.
- challenging you to and helping you find what is true and right for you. There are many ideas in the world about how you're supposed to be, but none of those are true. You're an individual with a unique and beautiful body and mind and you owe it to yourself to find what really feels good and works in your life.
- offering tools that help you take action and gently nudging you to meet goals toward your truth. Susan is an expert in building the relationship with herself. She'll offer insight, thought, and behavior remodeling tools, and guide you through the Self Appeal® process of self-relationship creation. Building self appeal isn't an overnight fix, but quick fixes don't work. Real, solid self-esteem and confidence comes from real progression, time and patience.
- keeping you focused and offering between-session support through e-mails or mini calls. Every woman needs a hand at times and with personal transformation this is especially so. As your personal coach, Susan Bremer O'Neill is invested in your success and cares about you. Modeling appropriate boundaries, she makes herself available to you outside of scheduled sessions to assist moving past stuck points and roadblocks. You're never really alone.
- celebrating your successes. It's hard to be our own cheerleaders, yet we all need to be praised and applauded. Susan will hoot a horn for your every success, no matter how big or how small!
*The Complimentary Phone Session serves a three-fold purpose:
- A chance for you to explore coaching
- An opportunity for you to determine if you like working with Susan
- An opportunity for Susan to determine if she's the right fit for you
Self Appeal Synergistic Support
A Woman's Group for women serious about creating healthy habits and positive relationships.
Synergy is the creation of a whole that is greater than the simple sum of its parts.
Women in community are powerful. The relationships that are formed can sustain you through difficult times as well as support you to celebrate happy times. Coming together to speak your truth:
- you are validated and heard
- you discover solutions to your problems that you might not have been aware of
- you grow your courage to take decisive action steps that are challenging
- you explore and make heathy choices that you didn’t have enough confidence to take in the past
- you realize that you are not alone in your secret fears, frustrations, feelings and dreams for your life.
Together we explore what will and won’t work for us as individuals and collectively we evolve to have greater peace of mind and confidence. This group is for every woman regardless of age, race, sexual preference or body size and shape. We are all simply women coming together to learn and explore so we have more positive self-images, therefore a more positive body image, more self-love, therefore more nurturing loving relationships, serenity within and around us and more of the good stuff that life has to offer.
What is required of you to attend:
- A commitment to be on all calls unless unexpectedly taken away
- Interviewed with Susan and taken a class already
- An honest desire to be your best
- An openness to learn about your own value and appreciate all the amazing qualities you have
- A willingness to be gentle with yourself as you learn new ways and new habits
- Excited to be in a supportive group of women who are striving to be their most authentic love selves
Working through specific challenge areas with a predetermined goal in mind you will:
- feel more confident and beautiful
- improve work and personal relationships
- take decisive steps toward success
- grow your courage and weaken the internal critic that holds you back
Program Benefits and Features:
- Participate from the privacy and comfort of your own home
- Grow your self-appeal muscle within a group of like-minded women who understand your challenges and support your goals
- Opportunity to discuss and be heard in a safe community around issues that you don’t necessarily have time or opportunity to discuss with anyone else
- Structured time designated just for you that emphasizes self-nurturing
- Accountability and specific action that keeps you on track and attentive to the areas you want to strengthen
- Opportunity to speak and be coached on every call
What: This is a group that meets via phone for 1 1/2 hours twice a month
When: Current groups are held the 2nd and 4th Wednesday evening of every month, contact Susan to get registered or have questions answered
Commitment: The group is structured in 4-month blocks.
Groups are small and space is limited to serious women who want to make a positive change and are ready to do the work. Talk with Susan to see if this group will help you achieve your dreams.